It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:41 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to the BFSL. We are a sim football community with leagues for Madden and other sports titles on PS4

Please use your PS4 ID as your user name on this site.

Once you have joined the league site, fill out application info in PS4 Registration thread for the league you are wanting to join.

We will get back to you ASAP in that application thread once you have posted application.
Please take the time to read our league rules.

We do require tryout games for new members simply to ensure you follow the rules so please read our rules on the main page before you play.

You must be active on the league site and participate in league activities.

Most importantly, play sim football. Contact Sueppel24 or Bababooey76 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Which is better draft time for you?
Saturday at 9pm est  27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Sunday at 9pm est  67%  67%  [ 10 ]
Either one is fine  7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 15

Post subject: Draft day poll
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:24 am 

The draft is one of the most anticipated events in our league. I want as many people to be able to attend as possible. With that said, I can never pick a time that works with every single person. I myself had to miss the last one. So cast your vote below so you have a say.

Post subject: Re: Draft day poll
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:49 am 

Sunday evenings are best for me. And please be strict about guys being on autopilot if they cannot make it. Nothing is more frustrating than waiting for a teams pick if owner isn't there

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:04 pm 

Yeah good point on auto-pilot. I want to find fair reasonable ways to hold people to being accountable to other owners. I want there to be repercussions that aren't so harsh they ruin the experience playing here but also help remind all of us to be considerate to other owners. What about if you miss draft and don't put yourself on auto or ask a comish to put you on auto then you can't sign a FA above 55 during pre-season. Normal signing can resume week 1. That would hurt but not ruin anyone. Just trying to find ways to make us accountable to each other.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:56 am 

Sunday evenings for me I will not be able to attend on saturdays evenings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:14 pm 

brundog wrote:
Yeah good point on auto-pilot. I want to find fair reasonable ways to hold people to being accountable to other owners. I want there to be repercussions that aren't so harsh they ruin the experience playing here but also help remind all of us to be considerate to other owners. What about if you miss draft and don't put yourself on auto or ask a comish to put you on auto then you can't sign a FA above 55 during pre-season. Normal signing can resume week 1. That would hurt but not ruin anyone. Just trying to find ways to make us accountable to each other.

Absolutely!! Time and time again people are reminded to be on auto if they cannot make it and they disregard it
It is so easy to be on auto right now..with the companion app it's a push of a button

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]