It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:42 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to the BFSL. We are a sim football community with leagues for Madden and other sports titles on PS4

Please use your PS4 ID as your user name on this site.

Once you have joined the league site, fill out application info in PS4 Registration thread for the league you are wanting to join.

We will get back to you ASAP in that application thread once you have posted application.
Please take the time to read our league rules.

We do require tryout games for new members simply to ensure you follow the rules so please read our rules on the main page before you play.

You must be active on the league site and participate in league activities.

Most importantly, play sim football. Contact Sueppel24 or Bababooey76 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Judge__dredd_
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:31 pm 

Seattle 55 dolphins 35

Offense- ran more between the tackles with foster. He started out run heavy but had to start to pass more as I got up by 17. He passes more vertical. He likes the corner routes to slot wrs. Especially Kenny stills. He ran some tosses and off tackles in shotgun but mostly I formation between the tackles.

Defense- runs a base 4-3 but was in 4-6 to stop runs and nickel or dime to stop pass. He definitely took away my run game early forcing me to spread it out. He ran mostly zone but did mix in some man coverage. He did blitz on passing and running downs. He brought all of his lbs and gambled a lot on 3rd and short leaving the quick flat routes usually open. On passing downs he brought his Nickel corner.

Overall it was a great game. Great connection. A very good opponent. Had a blast.

Post subject: Re: Judge__dredd_
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:32 pm 

Dolphins 19
Pats 29

OFFENSE-
More run or pass? 60/40 Run to Pass - Better success running
Run game, more inside or outside tackles? Runs between tackles more, but will run to a variety of gaps.
Pass game, vertical or underneath? Will take shots down field, especially out of playaction. Beat me deep a few times on rollouts and no pressure.
Favorite pass target? Didn't have a favorite target, took what was available. Looked to Landry most often.
Formations, how many WRs usually? 2 - but does come out in a 3 WR set frequently
Favorite formations? 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE and 1RB 3 WR 1 TE
Favorite route concepts, especially 3rd down? Corner routes
Favorite run plays? Dive/Blast

DEFENSE-
Base defense, 3-4, 4-3 or 4-2-5? 3-4 in a Cover 3 look so it's really more of a 4-6
More geared to stop run or pass? Crowds the box, but drops into coverage, so really geared to take away anything over the top
More blitz heavy or base? base
Who blitzed most often? Brings pressure from the edges with his OLB - Gets a ton of pressure with Suh though
More zone or man in coverage? Cover 3 zone - He is in a variety of looks with the Cover 3
Favorite plays to call? Cover 3 guy, but throws in just enough man to keep you honest
Who did user control? Suh Squad!!!

Overall - Really glad Judge is back. Good guy and a tough opponent. My defense was eating up his offense most of the game, but his defense kept getting TO's. Two fumble recoveries and one for a TD made it a battle all game. Great connection, great guy, and sim player. Glad he's in my division because I enjoy the tough competition and enjoy talking with him during/after games. Good luck this season! #AFCEast

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:19 pm 

Browns 31
Dolphins 34

Offense
Nice split if run vs pass, foster has found the fountain of youth inside and out. Likes the inside zone and dives out of the 1 back sets.
Runs twin left 2te set and wants to hit the seams. So try and get underneath the routes and dont get beat over thentop.
No go to guy in passing game but go to routes in key aituations corner from slot or te.

Defense
Runs a 34 to stop the run as he will bring down aafety and shift lbs. He userd suh on key plays and wasbvery successful with getting off blocks.
Base call was a cover 3 and couldnt exploit anything as his dline is dominate.
Didnt have to blitz much but when he did spread olbs to come offnedge quick.

Great game that went to OT due to a missed fg on the 2 yard line as time expired. Hard fought game back and forth with both teams making big plays.

Tannehill is fast watch himngetting to that edge!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:01 pm 

Score: Bengals 34 Dolphins 26

OFFENSE:
Run Game - more inside or outside? outside
Pass Game - more vertical or underneath? underneath, longest passing play was 21 yards
Formations - how many WRs typically? 3 Wide more often when passing
Favorite Formations? 3 wide receiver sets
Favorite 3rd Down plays? Drive plays or out routes

DEFENSE:
More geared to stop run or pass? stop the pass
More blitz or base? Base
Who is the top blitz threat? Defensive Lineman. Trusts his front 4 to take care of the job
Who did user control? Defensive Lineman

Close game in the beginning till turnovers kicked in, then it became 31-6. He was able to come back and lose 34-26 missing the onside kick for a chance to tie.

Passing game is balanced and he will find the open guy. Stills, Cameron, and Landry are the main three. His running game was very successful on me except for the two fumbles.

Base defense. Will bring pressure with his front four most of the time leaving his linebackers in coverage.

Overall he is a sim opponent and very easy to schedule with.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:52 pm 

Steelers - 30
Dolphins - 28

Offense - Passed about 3:1 ratio. Early score might have contributed to that though. Tannehill was a mixed bag. Looked like pro-bowler one drive and then would miss some throws and force stuff next drive. Definitely mixes targets. Hit 7 different guys. Also mixed route types. Damn near impossible to sack. Unloads too quick.

Defense - Heaviest blitzer I've played in awhile. Left zero help lots of times. CB Cullivrr held up well on Brown though. Pretty even split of man and zone. Mixed fronts. Tough to run on that aggressive blitzing.

Summary - I jumped out early but he kept grinding. Just came up short on his last drive.

Overall - Tough sim opponent. Easy to schedule with. Good sport. Smooth connection.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:50 pm 

Bills 26 Dohlphins 20

OFFENSE:
Run Game - more inside or outside? outside
Pass Game - more vertical or underneath? mostly underneath drag routes
Formations - how many WRs typically? 3wr and 2wr sets
Favorite Formations? 3wr sets
Favorite 3rd Down plays? drags, slants, ins and outs

DEFENSE:
More geared to stop run or pass? stop the pass
More blitz or base? Base
Who is the top blitz threat? Defensive Lineman doesnt blitz often
Who did user control? DL and linebackers mostly

was 45-42 in our real game... inside of two min and we both disconnected so he let me play cpu. Great game, his offense really picked up in second half. Is vulnerable to the run game. great game and good comeback by him

Close game in the beginning till turnovers kicked in, then it became 31-6. He was able to come back and lose 34-26 missing the onside kick for a chance to tie.

Passing game is balanced and he will find the open guy. Stills, Cameron, and Landry are the main three. His running game was very successful on me except for the two fumbles.

Base defense. Will bring pressure with his front four most of the time leaving his linebackers in coverage.

Overall he is a sim opponent and very easy to schedule with.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:02 am 

Dolphins 34
Chargers 14

OFFENSE:
Run Game - more inside or outside? Outside
Pass Game - more vertical or underneath? Vertical
Formations - how many WRs typically? 2wrs 1 te 1 rb
Favorite Formations?
Favorite 3rd Down plays? underneath crossing routes to his right

DEFENSE:
More geared to stop run or pass? Pass
More blitz or base? base
Who is the top blitz threat? gets good pressure with his d line

Good game by him. He picked apart my pass defense and his defensive line allowed him to sit back in pass defense as he got good pressure with 4 man rush. Also got good penetration stopping run.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:03 pm 

SCORE
Dolphins-41
Ravens-31
OFFENSE-
More run or pass? Pass
Run game, more inside or outside tackles?- Inside
Pass game, vertical or underneath?- Over the Middle on Bootlegs
Favorite pass target?- WR Sims and WR Hunter
Formations, how many WRs usually?- Twins with single back
Favorite formations?- Twins set
Favorite route concepts, especially 3rd down?- Bootleg
Favorite run plays? Inside zone run

DEFENSE-
Base defense, 3-4, 4-3 or 4-2-5?- 3-4
More geared to stop run or pass?-Pass
More blitz heavy or base?-More zone cover 3 guy
Who blitzed most often?- his RE Wake timed the snap well and got in there but the CB's well blitz
More zone or man in coverage?- More zone
Favorite plays to call?- Cver 3, Cover 2 invert
Who did user control?- DT Suh

A real good game. he figured out some stuff I was throwing at him and took advantage. Started eating me up with bootlegs
and shallow crossings took advange of my inexperiece LB. Runs alot of zone cover 3 and 2 but he did sprinkle man in there
sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:26 pm 

Dolphins 35 cards 7

FENSE:
Run Game - more inside or outside? Outside
Pass Game - more vertical or underneath? Vertical
Formations - how many WRs typically? 2wrs
Favorite Formations? Singleback
Favorite 3rd Down plays? Mixed it up well

DEFENSE:
More blitz or base? base
Who is the top blitz threat? gets good pressure with his d line suh is the main man, but wake is crazy good too

Started well, but 3 missed fgs a pick 6 and another pick in the 1st half set me up for failure. His pass rush is great. It was more man in the 1st qtr, then a switch to zone with the lead and me making mistakes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:19 pm 

SCORE:
Dolphins - 34
Bills - 10
OFFENSE:
Run Game - more inside or outside? outside, plenty of counters and misdirection
Pass Game - more vertical or underneath? Both, will attack vertically and intermediate. Parker is his go to
Formations - how many WRs typically? 2 or 3
Favorite Formations? 2wr to left and heavy line on right side. Runs counters and playactiin off that
Favorite 3rd Down plays? Anything to Parker so be aware

DEFENSE:
More blitz or base? Base, DL gets enough pressure
Who is the top blitz threat? LB's
Who did user control? Linebacker or safety

Dolphins played a nice game, offense was unstoppable in this. Parker is a beast, will not give up on run. So just sticking to the run keeps you off balanced. He had an answer for all my blitzes and his defense shut me out

Page 1 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]