It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:48 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to the BFSL. We are a sim football community with leagues for Madden and other sports titles on PS4

Please use your PS4 ID as your user name on this site.

Once you have joined the league site, fill out application info in PS4 Registration thread for the league you are wanting to join.

We will get back to you ASAP in that application thread once you have posted application.
Please take the time to read our league rules.

We do require tryout games for new members simply to ensure you follow the rules so please read our rules on the main page before you play.

You must be active on the league site and participate in league activities.

Most importantly, play sim football. Contact Sueppel24 or Bababooey76 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 5 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Tim9798
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:54 pm 

PS4 ID: Tim9798
Is Your PS4 Connected Wireless or Hard Wired? Hard Wired
Cell #(for scheduling games): 989-545-8618
Availability To Play Normally: weekdays 3p-9p est weekends: vary
Do You User Catch on Offense: No
Do You Switch Defenders on Pass Plays on Defense?: No
Favorite Teams: Lions
Are You Willing To Play As Any Available Team?: Yes
Have You Read The Rules? Yes
Have You Played In Other Leagues, Which Leagues? This one about 2-3 years ago

Post subject: Re: Tim9798
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:34 pm 

Packers: 38
Saints: 20

Offense: Has the weapons to be a top tier team in the BFSL..with Flacco he has that experienced strong armed veteran QB...rb's Forte and Ingram are studs...and his receiving core is also excellent...he needs to find those 3rd down plays that are effective.....throws a ton of passes predetermined...running game pretty much non-existent..tried inside and outside runs with no success..throws a ton of check down slant drag stuff...when he does get downfield it was mostly out routes...took 1 deep shot and won the 50/50 ball..if you can stop those check down/dump off routes you'll stop the Saints

Defense: Looked to be 4-3 and usering the LB....is very aggressive attacking at the point...I caught him out of position quite a few times....I probably was pass happy this game and never attacked the defense with running game...I felt my o-line dicated the game as he had very little pressure on me and I could sit back and let receivers clear 1st/2nd levels...middle of the field was open all game...I presume due to him usering the LB

Overall: Game was close than score shows...Saints were 0-7 on 3rd down...too many drives stalled out and had to settle for FG's..once Saints owner gets familiar with team he'll be tough....very sim player and was a fun game to be a part of.....he lit me up in the stats dept

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:25 pm 

49ers 48 Saints 17

Offense
Spread the ball around to different receivers, favorite target is probably Cooks. Got behind early but still mixed in the running game, mostly inside runs with some tosses. Likes to take some deep shots but mostly was working the intermediate routes both inside and out.

Defense is a base 4-3. Ran both zones and man coverage. Brought the blitz a few times. Zones seemed to be mainly cover 3, saw one safety high quite a bit. Usered both Db's and linebackers depending on situation.

Solid connection. The Saints got behind early but kept their composure and played with class

2015 10-6 2nd seeded wildcard team
2016 14-2 Lost in divisional round

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:02 pm 

Bucs 49
Saints 20

Offense
His squad is filled with aged star vets that pulled togetherbto try and make somethjng happen. Offense is scary with cooks on the outside, duo of forte and ingram. The running game he likes tosses to the strong sidebto get ingran on the edge, also watch him and forte out in the flats. Passing game consisted of corners, outs, and crosses, mainly to tall wr starks. He is a beast but dont play too much on him as edelman still runs great routes and will get dominate a nickel corner.

Defense
Was able to find room in the running game up the middle as he was stopping any outside runs. Userd mlb majority and was able to somebshots over the middle with him coming uo on the run. Ran some man on outsidea and hisbcorners covered well, so attack the middle.

Overall
If he is able to pull all the talent and find an identity with the offense this team is scary. Defensively his guys need to make plays from tacklong and catching picks. Goodngame and good sport as he kept fighting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:10 pm 

Giants 38
Saints 31

Offense: likes to pass. Will.mix it up all over the field with 3 wr sets 2 wr/ 2 te, and will run what the defense gives him. Won't force very many passes. Did not run much but when he did it was between tackles.

Defense: played a lot of man, brought some pressure but got burned as a result. Will user the dline and linebackers. His CBs had trouble with Green/Beckham. Had a few timely takeaways late to fuel a nice comeback.

Overall: solid player and sim. He went down 24-0 and made a great game of it. Has a lethal passing game if he can find a rushing attack watch out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:06 pm 

Saints 20
Cowboys 63

Offense- Ran a lot of multiple plays. Liked the shotgun but didn't stick with it either, was very versatile, but had a lot bad breaks and INT's that changed the game. Didn't see a key WR, just looked for the open guy.

Defense- Ran some man, and some zone. Mixed up both evenly. Run game was shut down, but left a lot of guys open in coverage. Once he focused on the pass with the league big, the run game became more open.

Overall, was a good game, but got out of hand. Pick 6's and fumbles on kickoff return for touchdowns got the game really out of hand, and high scoring. Broke long runs and ran out of bounds when i could. Great sim player, great connection. Never gave up, and kept fighting.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:59 pm 

Ravens-42
Saints-24

Offense
Started off getting the rush game going running tosses, off tackle weak/strong side and up the middle. He quickly abandon the run when I went up a couple of scores. His passing game consist of short to medium throws. WR Brandon Cooks and Julian Edelman were his workhorses in this one. His routes that had Flacco throwing for 300 yards were crossing, drags, corner and slant to the middle routes. He threw about 4 picks but my secondary couldn't get a single one which allowed those drives to continue.

Defense
Runs a 4-3 defense. He users the DE. He pretty much called a zone scheme sprinkling in a little man. He had trouble stopping the run so he devoted his defense to blitzing up the middle and leaving the receivers open.

Overall
Good sim game and good sim opponent.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:07 am 

Panthers 45
Saints 21

Offense: More of a pass first type. Did try to run but only to keep you honest. He did good moving the ball in spurts but would have a bad play end his drive.

Defense: tried to bring pressure and it hurt him. He played zone D for the most part, but he was able to get to Cam on more than a few occasions.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:35 pm 

Steelers - 35
Saints - 7

Offense - Don't let the score fool you. He has a nice offense. Mixes runs with quick passes and some playaction. Flacco just struggled with his consistency. He overthrew open targets on two of his interceptions. He also was plagued by some drops. Mixes inside and outside runs. Ingram will break tackles. Will mix in some WR screens to speedy Cook. Will run drags from both sides to force you to choose.

Defense - He struggled to stop the run in this one. In his defense Bell was breaking tackles like he was the Hulk. Aggressive jumping routes with his user controlled player. Mixes man and zone. Mixes fronts. Not afraid to bring some heat. He has a nice blitz out of some nickel psycho set that kills inside runs. Looked like a run committ so many guys fly in. Lol.

Overall - Sim opponent. Easy to schedule with. Good sport. Good connection.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:32 pm 

Bengals 34
Saints 18

Offense:

Liked to run left and had one big gain early with Ingram for 70 yards. But was able to contain his run game after that. Cooks is a weapon underneath and has great speed. Took a short pass to the house - just turned on the jets and was gone. His young WR - a stud but I forget his name - had a bad game with a bunch of drops.

Defense:

Uses a 4-3. I believe he turned the heat up as the game went on and was able to make my Qb's life a little tough. Forced a big fumble on Cobb - caught him from behind on like a 70 yard gain and stripped the ball. Next play I got a pick only to see his defensive end force a Hunt fumble on the very next play.

Overall - a fun game and a good dude. I think the Saints are just a little outmanned but one more offseason and he should have his team ready to make some noise.

Page 1 of 5 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]