It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:51 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to the BFSL. We are a sim football community with leagues for Madden and other sports titles on PS4

Please use your PS4 ID as your user name on this site.

Once you have joined the league site, fill out application info in PS4 Registration thread for the league you are wanting to join.

We will get back to you ASAP in that application thread once you have posted application.
Please take the time to read our league rules.

We do require tryout games for new members simply to ensure you follow the rules so please read our rules on the main page before you play.

You must be active on the league site and participate in league activities.

Most importantly, play sim football. Contact Sueppel24 or Bababooey76 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 8 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: EmmittSmithx22x
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:47 pm 

PS4 Madden 16 Application

PSN ID:EmmittSmithx22x

Cell: 661-733-6354

Available Times To Play: Mon, Wed, Fri, after 530pm PST, Tue/Thurs after 9pm PST, Weekends open just schedule games with me and I will be there.

Favorite NFL Team: Dallas Cowboys

Teams You Are Applying For: Dallas, Bengals, Lions

Is your PS4 connection hard wired or wireless?: Hard Wired

What is our league rule regarding user catching on offense: No switch

What is our league rule regarding switching defenders on pass plays: No switch

Post subject: Re: EmmittSmithx22x
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:29 pm 

Packers: 22
Panthers: 21

Offense: Run first team....stuck with it entire game...runs/passes quite a bit from 2 wr/1 te set....uses differemt types of drop backs....he looks to strike quickly to Benjamin...he's a stud..took multiple deep shots..all were incomplete..1 was called for pass interference inside 5...started to work on getting Olsen involved in 2nd half..tough match up all over the place...only took off with Cam once..and it was for BIG yards....keep eye on RB Ball bouncing outside...keep him contained...he's not strong between tackles

Defense: Stayed in what looked like 3-4 most of first half...users the Lb for the most part...2nd half he started wandering around...does multiple pre-snap shifts...tries to create different looks..brings the heat if he thinks you're running..be prepared to get rid of ball quickly...he stayed with base look, even when I went 5 wide..had mismatches all over the place with LB's trying to cover Adams and Cobb...good at switching between players...tough to run on...

Overall: Panthers got out to big early lead...I threw 2 picks in end zone..I probably shouldn't have been down that much..but Emmitt capitalized on all Packers mistakes...he played and called a good game..deserved a better outcome.....he's a good sport and sim player...great connection

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:43 pm 

Panthers 30
Titans 35

Offense: Runs a shotgun oriented offense. He's very patient in the pocket with QB Newton. Spreads the ball out well. His favorite target is whomever is in the slot. Besides that it's TE Olsen. He likes to hit him on drags to the far side and corner routes to the short side. Utilizes the size of his wrs very well as when he throws it they'll kinda shield away the defender. Likes the stop or comeback routes on 3rd downs. Will also throw it up deep on single coverage. Virtually no running game at all. Only 11 carries total compared to 48 passes. When he dies run he wants to try to get outside with HB Ball.

Defense: Runs a 4-3 type defense. Front 7 is stingy against the run inside. Virtually nothing there. I had to resort to outside type runs. A lot of sweeps, stretch plays, outside zones, etc. They worked well against his defensive front. Heavy blitzer in this one. He was actually hard to run on early til I figured out that's what he was doing. You can tell he was committed to stopping the run. Secondary is nice as well. They stick to you like glue. Plays a lot of single high making them vulnerable to one on one match ups on deep passes. Posts and corner routes worked well also. 70/30 man to zone ratio.

Overall: It was an exciting game from start to finish. Gg and gl the rest of the year.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:36 pm 

Saints 36 Panthers 33

Offense - Both Offenses had success threw the air... Beat me deep early so I tried to limit him to underneath stuff.. and he will take advantage of it.. did do much running, it was a fast paced fast scoring game

Defense -
Very Effective Blitz Packages (5 Sacks) No real run game for me beside a couple Scrambles from EJ. Ran Man and Zone blitzes had to throw deep flys and hope for a the best a few times because of the pressure. Was able to get him deep but was never really comfortable in the pocket... When he wasn't blitzing he played with the LB and was pretty good at coverage

Fun Game... Good luck the rest of the way

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:48 pm 

Falcons 23 Panthers 10

First lets say this felt like a division game EmmitxSmithX22 is a quality opponent dont take him lightly he has game now...

Offense : Like's Olsen in the pass game and thats his first read if he is covered he checks down the ball to the underneath routes
his running game is the dive and his line is huge so be on the look out for that

Defense: He has about 7 plays he use and they are effective he gets home on the blitz and the cover 3 is crazy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:51 pm 

Cards-26
Panthers-29

OFFENSE- Runs ball inside and out HB Stewart is a load to bring down always breaks first tackle. Passing game go to players are TE Olsen and WR Funchess this game. Will try to get WR Benjamin the ball,but a couple times I double him in short to go.

DEFENSE- Seems to over play were he thinks you are going stay patient and you can exploit him. I did on a couple plays. Lost me the game with a turnover in the 4th as he guess on the Play action pass to TE as I didn't stay patient . Also soft run D plays a of 3-4, small D-line and Outside Linebacker.

OVERALL- Lost game because he scored 22 points in the 4th qtr and I didn't stay with my run game. Go to route is crossing route to TE Olsen or Either top 2 WR.

8:Bengals 11-4-1
Game Times:Mon.-Thur4pm-9pm,Fri-Sun open smashsmash55-t2934.html

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:17 pm 

Redskins-7
Panthers- 12

Off- Likes to go to his TE, ran Shotgun most of the time, does like to run the ball but that was shut down. He really could not get anything going, he does try and read the coverage and will wait for the correct pass. Will look to get Benjamin but seems to go to Olsen when in james

Def- He runs a 3-4 and will bring his MLBS up on the line almost every time in some cases they drop back in coverage, they have good AWR so they are correct position it time, his CB can play man to man but they really don't knock the ball out they just seem to flip my WR on every deep pass.

Easy to schedule with, does break the fake snap rule very often, he could not handle the pressure to he would fake snap 4-5 times a serious. Overall good sim player.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:14 pm 

Vikings 23, Panthers 13

Offense - wants to ground and pound, and does a nice job of keeping things between the tackles and finding holes. After I quit running by his backs, I started to hold his run game in check. Hardly anything was outside the tackles, and didn't utilize Newton in any read option. Passing game, favorite target was TE Olsen on corners. Liked the corner routes overall, but mostly to Olsen and WR Benjamin. Patient in the pocket, but will hold the ball for sacks. Took a couple of deep shots down the middle on jump balls. Didn't force any other throws.

Defense - very stout against the run, but you can find room. I started to run the opposite side of Kuechly because he's a beast. He'll user MLB and OLB and you can catch him out of position. Once in a while moved his safety down into the box. Defended the deep ball well, but left some things open underneath and just beyond the LBs. Best routes against him were those and out routes from slot and #3 receivers. Played almost strictly zone, it seemed. Decent amount of blitz; would walk LBs to the LOS almost every play, but didn't mean they were coming.

Overall - fun, sim game. Lots of defense; I hit a deep throw with a minute left to seal it as he tried to sell out to stop the 3rd and 1 play. FGs and good defense were the name of this game. Good competitor.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:49 pm 

Chiefs 7
Panthers 31

Offense
User came out swinging pounded the ball down my throat. Stewart was a bruiser out their very fast and hard to tackle. Normally hes pounding the ball up the middle very seldem did he toss. Chris Polk is his redzone running back gets all the TDs! He didn't have cam but ran so well he didn't really need him. Even on 3rd and long he would still run. Very target is tight end Olsen did catch a 80 yard bomb early.

Defense
The best pass rush I have faced so far like 3 second sacks. I didn't even have time for check downs. User controlls Middle Linebacker Klein he covers the entire center of the field. User caught 2 interceptions. Defensive backs covers very well runs a lot of zone.

Overall
Good sim player definition of smash mouth football plays to his personal. Good connection easy to schedule with good luck in the playoffs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:31 pm 

Falcons 3 Panthers 23

Offense: likes to get that Pound game going i held it in check for the most part till the end .. isn't scared to stretch run plays to the sidelines, kind of favors the zone plays
but mixes dives in also , When thats working his play actions comes into play I kinda took olsen away so he went to his FB . If he see's you in cover 3 he will go vertical with Brown

Defense : Likes the Odd 3-3-5 as a base defense where he shows blitz and slides his line to get instant pressure with Tevin Smith or Kuechly look out for it on 3rd downs most of the time its cover 3 from that formation

Overall: I'm slumping like the real life Falcons and running into some great sim players .. GG EmmitSmithx22

Page 1 of 8 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]