It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:48 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to the BFSL. We are a sim football community with leagues for Madden and other sports titles on PS4

Please use your PS4 ID as your user name on this site.

Once you have joined the league site, fill out application info in PS4 Registration thread for the league you are wanting to join.

We will get back to you ASAP in that application thread once you have posted application.
Please take the time to read our league rules.

We do require tryout games for new members simply to ensure you follow the rules so please read our rules on the main page before you play.

You must be active on the league site and participate in league activities.

Most importantly, play sim football. Contact Sueppel24 or Bababooey76 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 11 [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Bruuhw
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:40 pm 

Madden Application

PS4 ID: Bhruuw
Is Your PS4 Connected Wireless or Hard Wired? Hard
Cell #(for scheduling games). 2138023103
Availability To Play Normally: 8PM-11PM (start times) daily
Do You User Catch on Offense: no
Do You Switch Defenders on Pass Plays on Defense?: no
Favorite Teams: packers
Are You Willing To Play As Any Available Team?: yes
Have You Read The Rules? Yes
Have You Played In Other Leagues, Which Leagues? Yes. I started way back 2002 I believe (whatever the first Madden online was for computer). The league was EFL I believe. That league switched names a few times but played in it through around 2008ish I think. Played in SOS and OS Vets on the PS3 Madden 25 version before retiring from Madden or a year. So I have quite a bit of experience in Madden leagues.

Post subject: Re: Bruuhw
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:49 pm 

Bears: 24
Packers: 10

Offense: Nothing fancy...seems to run typical Bears offense...running between tackles with play action mixed in..mixture of routes...come backs, streaks...saw a bit of everything..ran 1 screen...

Defense: Seemed to be in 4-3 with drop back zones....users the middle of the field and tries to take away reads...you can run on him..he likes to stack box and give you blitz look..will drop off into zone....I had best success going through progressions..my 1st read seemed coverered every time..hence the 6 picks

Overall: Hard fought game....I was able to move the ball but threw 6 picks...4 were deep into red zone...Bhruuw is a solid addition to the BFSL..straight up sim player and great guy...good communication and easy to schedule...I am glad he's in NFC North...good competition

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:49 pm 

Bears-34

Cards-21

Offense -Nice balance, WR Jeffrey is a handful, even with CB Peterson on him if QB has time. Nothing special in run game just keeps at it

Defense - Nice user never was out of position, keeps two safeties deep.

8:Bengals 11-4-1
Game Times:Mon.-Thur4pm-9pm,Fri-Sun open smashsmash55-t2934.html

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:34 pm 

Seahawks 34
Bears 3

Offense- Tries to get forte running between the tackes,,hes a load to bring down. Passing-Jeffries is his main target...mostly short routes over the middle,,Cutler was off throwing 3 picks, Had trouble with zone d.

Defense- Very hard to run against. Users MLb and is very good in pursuit..doesnt bite on PA...Had most success in passes to outside . Doesnt blitz much..mostly zone D
Stay away from middle field on passes. Zones were mostly 3 and 2 . Will mix in man.

Easy to schedule and sim player good luck the rest of the season

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:53 am 

Bills 35

Raiders 0

Offense: Heavy dose of forte off tackle and up the gut and 1 deep pass to Jeffries for a score got bills well ahead early, lots of play action and shotgun formations and other than the deep pass to Jeff most were short slants

Defense : 4-3 defense pretty much shut down the pass and Murray was able to squeeze about 60 or so tough yds up the gut other than that didn't see much of his defense he just pounded the ball on the ground

Overall: sim player very good sport as he clearly could see raiders had no clue for his running game and did his best not to pad stats good game good luck rest of the way

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:40 pm 

Bears 10
Chiefs 29

Offense
Started the game out with a 2 TE set deep bomb TD to Kevin White. Does not play much shotgun. Mostly passes does
some slants over the middle. Late 4th quarter he was all shotgun with some RB draws. 2 running back set most likely was
throwing to one of them

Defense
Tough to run against does well plugging A gap and getting off blocks with DL. User controls MLB and Saftey
to control the middle of the field makes things difficult. Blitzes often hard to get time to throw. Does a good job of mixing it up
does more of zone coverage

Overall
Not sure what was up with Alex Smith but he started off the game like he'd been out drinking the night before. He
did settle in and did okay. User was very smash mouth like got behind and couldn't really run the ball.
Good game thanks for playing at league advance :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:31 pm 

Lions 31
Bears 13

Offense passed more than they ran. The running game did struggle a bit but was good enough that it should've been used more. Forte always seemed to find the hole and pick up yards. Cutler struggled a lot completing 12 of 24 passes with 3 ints. Most of the completions were contested deep balls to Jeffery or White who are just gonna make those plays. Chose to pass on 3rd and short situations instead of running.

Defense stayed in 4-3. User controlled the MLB and did a great job. Took away all of my crossing routes and made it hard to throw the ball. The rest of the defense was in zone 2-3-4. Ran the occasional blitz and did a good job taking the receivers away to get the sack.

Overall it was a more difficult game to win than it appears. I chose to run a lot because passing was extremely hard to find success. He's a good sim player and good luck this year.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:50 pm 

Vikings 27, Bears 16

Offense - started out pounding Forte, but after some early success he was turned away. Mix of between the tackles and outside. Favorite receiver is Jeffrey by far, and favorite route is a post-corner if he sees man coverage. Tough to stop. Also looks to White, but Jeffrey is who he wants to go to. Plays the entire game in 2 or 3 WR packages. Will hold the ball if you cover up his first read. Didn't really have much going until the 4th when he started chucking it. Cutler will miss throws from time to time.

Defense - solid run defense, users different LBs and does a good job of closing down gaps. Also pretty solid in pass coverage. Almost always keeps 2 deep safeties, except on 3rd and short. Didn't bring a ton of pressure, and played mostly zone. 3-4 defense, and pre-snap his gaps look big but usering the MLB helps him shut those down. Have to pick your spots.

Sim player, fun game. Both offenses struggled for a while then came on at different points. I kept thinking I'd get his LB out of position for a big play, but he didn't let it happen. Difference in the game was his lack of running attack, in my opinion. Fun game, looking forward to this division rivalry. Very smooth connection.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:55 pm 

Chargers 26
Bears 23

Offense: really did well pounding the ball with forte throughout the game. Did not get many yards per carry but had trouble stopping him on third downs. Passing game was quite good early on and he had two td"s in the first half. Had an issue in 2nd half putting game away and I was able to sneak out the win.

Defense: did well to stop my passing game for 3 quarters. Mixed up zone and man well but couldn't stop the run well today. Gordon did what he wanted especially outside the tackles. Good defense overall

Game came down to a 47 yard punt return that set up the game winning fg with 01 second remaining. Right after a 8 point drive with 47 seconds left to play. Great game my fault being an hour late to play and good luck rest of season

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 pm 

Bears 35 rams 14

Offense- very basic, but methodical. Slants comebacks and crosses with runs up the middle. He did take 1 deep shot on 3rd and a lot. He has all kinds of time as his o-line blocks very well, and he hits the open man.

Defense- mainly man to man. He users MLB or safety throughout the game. Great at baiting for the user pick. Not many if any blitzes and ready the run well.

Page 1 of 11 [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]