It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:52 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to the BFSL. We are a sim football community with leagues for Madden and other sports titles on PS4

Please use your PS4 ID as your user name on this site.

Once you have joined the league site, fill out application info in PS4 Registration thread for the league you are wanting to join.

We will get back to you ASAP in that application thread once you have posted application.
Please take the time to read our league rules.

We do require tryout games for new members simply to ensure you follow the rules so please read our rules on the main page before you play.

You must be active on the league site and participate in league activities.

Most importantly, play sim football. Contact Sueppel24 or Bababooey76 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 9 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Freshsquad65
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:54 pm 

Psn: freshsquad757
Is Your PS4 Connected Wireless or Hard Wired? Wired
Cell #(for scheduling games) 757 303 7884
Availability To Play Normally: morning before 8 after 7pm est usually
Do You User Catch on Offense:no
Do You Switch Defenders on Pass Plays on Defense?:no
Favorite Teams: 49ers
Are You Willing To Play As Any Available Team?: yes
Have You Read The Rules?yes
Have You Played In Other Leagues, Which Leagues? Was playing on PS3 with some guys not sure if they even had a name. Lets just sy I am glad to be back (previously psn freshsquad65)

Post subject: Re: Freshsquad65
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:18 am 

Titans 41
Buccaneers 35

Offense: Likes to operate out of shotgun. He likes to throw it up to both of his 6'5" wrs Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson. You won't be able to stop them one on one do be sure to either play with the safety or have 2 or 3 safeties over the top. His go to guy is Evans though. He will also try to hit him on slants. He wants to run HB Doug Martin wide on sweeps or tosses along with an occasional run up the gut. That's pretty much his offense in a nutshell.

Defense: Runs a 4-3, nickel type defense. He users the linebackers on passing downs but when he feels like ur gonna run he users the safety and will run down as soon as the ball is snapped. Therefore leaving the slot guy wide open. He loves to blitz leaving his corners on islands all alone. His secondary is vulnerable to the deep ball as he's very aggressive with them. Running lanes are tough to find but if you just keep at it something should open up for you. Outside runs were very effective against his defense as he crowds the box.

Special teams: Very good kicker, punter all around. He put me inside 10 yd line on a couple of occasions. On kickoffs make sure you angle kick it to the corner of the field. He has a rookie wr named Kenny Bell who takes it to the house pretty much every time he touches it on special teams. When he catches the kickoff he'll run towards the middle of the field, sucking everyone in, then quickly shifts outside and up the sideline he goes. So beware of that, he's very good at it.

Overall: It was a good game. Even though the score doesn't indicate it I felt my defense played pretty good. Take away the 339 yds and 2 tds on kickoff returns it wouldn't been that close. Easy to schedule with. Again gg and gl the rest of the year.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:39 pm 

Texans 52
Buccs 31

Offense - Vertical passing game is what he wants. He has to big recievers on the outside and if you play 1 on 1 he will put it up for his guys to make a play. Also likes the TE right off the line he you leave him uncovered. Not much in the run game but he did call a few inside runs and some off tackle stuff. Ran a screen or two but I was able to bottle them up.

Defense - Very aggressive. Users safety and likes to bring him down to the box to stop the run. This can be used against him as fakes and misdirection can leave him out of position. Will blitz which leaves gaps in the field that can be taken advantage of if you get the ball out quickly.

Overall - GG and good opponent. His over aggression on defense and turnovers on offense were the difference. Good luck to him for the rest of the season.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:25 pm 

Bucs-34
Jaguars-27

DAMNNNNNNN!

Offense- He is DETERMINED to pass the ball. If you can contain it, then you have a shot, but if you're like the Jags then you're in for a aerial assault. I think he realizes that the only way to level Jamies up is to the throw the ball, and he is going to be a problem in a season or two. Mike Evans is the go-to guy, Vincent is the possession receiver and Kenny f'ing what's his name is the X factor. He'll throw any route to Evans so beware. Doug Martin isn't really a factor but he'll run enough to keep you honest.

Defense-Nickel 3-3-5, 4-3 over. A lot of shifting at line of scrimmage. Avoid David, and run right at McCoy. He wasnt the hell-raiser I expected. His #2 cb can be beat but so can Verrner. He'll user the FS, and he does fly down into the box on runs and playaction. Nice with the hit stick so cover up.

Batted pass int, and a fumble on my 1st two possessions put me behind the gun, 10-0. Fought back from that to tie it but never took the lead. Mike Evans made sure of that. Had a shot to tie it on 4 and 3 but I was dropped at the 1 yd line after a catch by Yeldon. SMH.

Redskins-1-15
SanFran-6-10

BFSL MADDEN 2016
Jaguars-3-13 2016
Jaguars-4-12 2017
Jaguars-7-9 2018
Jaguars-8-8 2019
Jaguars-10-6 2020
Jaguars-12-3-1 2021

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:49 pm 

Redskin 51
Bucks- 33

Off- Hey plays a single back for most of the game, does use TE. Will not run that often, when I played zone he through into though covers. He keeps it simple will run pass 85% and will try to attach your safeties

Def- Runs 3-4 most of the time or Nickle set also. Likes to run will also play dime, he does not have players on DEF, I could do what I wanted, run, pass I mean everything worked. Running lanes were great would win one on one coverages.

Good game and sim player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:13 pm 

Falcons 48 Bucs 10

Off: likes the stretch plays and trys to get to the outside with martin is his running game is clicking he will go playaction to Jackson or Evans he got me one time with the TightEnd

Def likes to slide his lb'ers to the strong side even in zone coverage i dont know why cuse i caught him out of position quite a few times .Also i had luck throwing right at the safety he was usering

Overall: good game from a good sport hope to have a old school game from him soon like from the PS3 days

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:01 am 

Tampa Bay 42
@
Dallas 45

Offense: Winston was pretty impressive. Couldn't key in on one particular thing as he moved the ball around. Only made a few mistakes that were interceptions. Did try to bounce the running game outside, but with a few off tackle, and few sweeps. Didn't really pitch or run outside, but tried to progress there. Looked out for main two Wr's and sometimes doubled them with a little zone up the middle that seemed to help out, while making sure Winston didn't take off, and gave him some pressure.

Deffense: Will commit against the run direction so a pitch, or obvious run left in a run right situation netted good yards. Success in my running game opened up the passing game, as he will try to bring safety down to help with the run opening him up to some play action. As noted, he will get aggressive with his safety, and sometimes throwing right at the user yielded good results as well.

Overall: Was a great sim player and a great shoot out! He never gave up, and his defense kept in him the game. Mixed up defensive schemes nicely, and are real good at stopping the screen plays. Makes them very dangerous to throw as he made Romo throw 3 picks, the most he's thrown all season. Very good player, don't under=estiimate him. His team is young and has some talent.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:02 pm 

Eagles 38
Bucs 27

Offense: good playcalling, ran ball nicely against me. Will run to weak and strong side doesn't matter. Good at counters and outside runs. Works from single back and shotgun. Intermediate passing and short routes

Defense: good run defense as Murray couldn't really get going. Passing worked better against his secondary. Will bring blitz so watch out

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

Buccs 38
Colts 22

Offense- His O line beat up my D line and LBs, Martin was able to run all over me. Will get to the outside on his right. His blocking was really good. Ran well between tackles as well. Was very good with Winston. His run set up his pass well. Used PA well. Pass game was not a powerhouse but steady dose of underneath, crossing routes, his guys just kept getting open, we could not keep up with him.

Defense- Absolutely nothing available in run game and I got down early and also lost Luck at QB. For the first time this year, a CB matched up well with Andre at WR. Could not win those one on one battles. Hasselbeck being in at QB could have played into that. Able to get space with TE along right hash. Was able to throw over LB coverage several times.

BFSLMLBTheShowOS http://www.operationsports.com/forums/bfsl-mlb-league/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/THE.BFSL?ref=tn_tnmn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:02 pm 

Bucs 40 Falcons 35

Offense: likes the stack wr. to the left if jackson is at the top look for evans on a 5 yard in or on a deep fade off playaction also loves the stretch play from any formation and runs to the sideline .saw alot of play action roll outs also regular pass plays where he rolled out

defense: crowds the box and controls the Free Safety cant really user him good i was able to spread the ball because of it

SN> i was my own enemy this game with all the turnovers and not stopping the run like i used to ....good game Freshsquad

Page 1 of 9 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]