It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:43 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to the BFSL. We are a sim football community with leagues for Madden and other sports titles on PS4

Please use your PS4 ID as your user name on this site.

Once you have joined the league site, fill out application info in PS4 Registration thread for the league you are wanting to join.

We will get back to you ASAP in that application thread once you have posted application.
Please take the time to read our league rules.

We do require tryout games for new members simply to ensure you follow the rules so please read our rules on the main page before you play.

You must be active on the league site and participate in league activities.

Most importantly, play sim football. Contact Sueppel24 or Bababooey76 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 3 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: CardsxRamsnblues
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:00 pm 

PS4 ID- Cardsxramsnblues
Is Your PS4 Connected Wireless or Hard Wired? wired
Cell #(for scheduling games)907-570-6550
Availability To Play Normally:week days start from 9 eastern till 12-1 sometimes earlier weekends from 1 pm est til 2 am est
Do You User Catch on Offense: No
Do You Switch Defenders on Pass Plays on Defense?:No
Favorite Teams:Rams
Are You Willing To Play As Any Available Team?:Yes
Have You Read The Rules?Yes
Have You Played In Other Leagues, Which Leagues?I have not played in any league online.

Post subject: Re: CardsxRamsnblues
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:43 pm 

Redskins- 17
Browns- 22

Off- Hey will stick with the run, QB can throw crazy passes at times, will run I-Form and some shotgun but really likes Near and form .Doenot really take shots deep but will stick with the run up the middle and around the sides

Def_ He will play to your formation, does not blitz often but will try and mix it up from time to time, likes to use DE most of the time and will play zone it seems most of the time

Overall- Great Sim Player, easy to schedule really good game, Redskins will never win in this league that is two games in a row that we should have won

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:34 am 

Steelers - 27
Browns - 7

Offense - Balanced approach. Likes to run the ball to set up play-action. Mixes inside and outside runs. His new QB was a little inaccurate at times and missed some targets on overthrows. When passing he mixes route types and targets. Utilizes the size of Marshall and Bowe with some down the field shots and high throws on the outsides to them. Also mixes in some curls on 3rd and mediums. Will mix in screens to slow rush.

Defense - Looked like a 4-6 approach with lots of guys in the box. He will mix up bringing heat and dropping most of those guys back though. Looked like he mixed man and zone pretty evenly. Loves loves loves the hitstick. He dropped several hard shots on my guys and caused a fumble.

Minor complaint - Ran at least 3-4 playaction passes on 3rd and longs. Not just 3rd and 4-5, but 3rd and 8-12s. Probably just an oversite, but figured I should mention it.

Overall - Good communicator for scheduling (text), good sim game, good connection, and good sport.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Colts 20
Browns 12

Offense- Had no run game with Ray Rice. We were able to completely shut down run game. Not much in pass game either. One big jump ball on a deep pass one on one vs safety. Had a couple of good catches but overall, not a real threat. Struggled vs cover 3 and cover 4 looks with an outside blitzer on pass downs. Will use HB Screen when trying to convert on long yardage. Threw 4 picks.

Defense- Struggled a bit vs run. Was able to get in gaps with variety of run formations. Set him up for inside runs and allowed us for a big outside toss to left out of a single tight formation. Was good vs pass and blitzed my right side and got some good pass on my left side. Hit some slants and in routes. Really played deep ball on outside well. Did pretty well covering middle of field as well, had a couple of slips. User controls RE mostly from what I saw and can switch and recover quickly to nearest tackler.

Should have a good squad once he gets his offense figured out.

BFSLMLBTheShowOS http://www.operationsports.com/forums/bfsl-mlb-league/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/THE.BFSL?ref=tn_tnmn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:12 pm 

Bengals 24
Browns 19

WHAT A GAME!!! Browns stopped on the one yard line as time expired!!!

Offense:

Browns have a great QB to build around and a really nice oline. But need help elsewhere. He tried to get run game going...but Ray Rice - even behind a beast oline - doesn't have much left. Lots of passes to HB's and lots of screens. I think the offense will grow once he has an offseason to add some weapons.

Defense:

No AJ GREEN :( Offense suffered. Was able to run up the gut on him. His dline with Mingo and Kruger at DE's is much improved. Didn't test Haden at all. Runs a 4-3 and did a good job of not giving up anything big. A tough opponent.

Good game man super exciting ending!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:02 pm 

Cowboys 42
Browns 13

Offense- At the beginning WR Bowe was having his way with me, but after putting my stud rookie on him, it forced him to look else where, and allowed me to make more exotic defensive packages. His Rookie QB Jack Crawford played a good game, but once Bowe was taking away the INT's rain in making him have to pass even more to come back.

Defense- Great defense against the run, if I had given up I probably would have had only 72 yards rushing, but stuck with it, and got some late game breaks. His secondary had issues with the spread offense. 4 wide and 5 wide gave his guys some problems, so there is success to be found spreading him out.

Overall great sim player, connection was a lil shaky but cleared up by 2nd quarter. They have a lot to build for the future, and his rookie QB will find his place very soon in that division. Good game man, and good luck rest of the season.

Sorry for the late write up, my computer is acting up, had to type this in big case safe mode.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:41 pm 

Giants 24
Browns 20

Offense: likes to run the rock. Duke Johnson went both inside and out however he definitely preferred the outside runs. Passing game really struggled against my d, going just 15-33. Stuck to 2wr and 2 te/rb formations mainly.

Defense: wow, dude knows how to use the ends. Consistent pressure throughout the game, mingo with 3 sacks. Sticks to base 4-3. Brings a few all out blitzes but very capable of getting pressure quick with just rushing 4.

Overall, good game sim player, a late comeback and thrilling 4th quarter with 3 lead changes with less than 3 minutes to go.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:48 am 

Browns 10
Bills 35

Let it snow, let it snow, let it SNOOOOOOOOW!!!

Offense - Run first offense. Loves the toss play to the right side. Comes out in a WR close, strong I formation, that's likely going to be a toss or if it's a pass, he's looking for out routes to the left side. Strong offensive line, but the right tackle was his weakest spot in this one. Snow likely played a factor in his QB being so off, as he was just 11/30 with two INT. Both INT were pick 6's so it clearly was a huge factor in the outcome.

Defense - Very solid defense. Gets pressure on the QB with ease through blitzes and great dline play. Users the DE over your LT most of the game, but will switch to MLB. Played a variety of coverages, but leans on zone slightly more in obvious passing downs. Again, snow game made it tough for both offenses to move the ball, but I have a feeling even in perfect conditions, his defense would be tough to deal with. Secondary is REALLY REALLY good, so be sure you have BIG window before throwing.

Overall - He is admittedly still learning the rules of our league, but after we paused it and I let him know what rules he was breaking, (moved individual defensive lineman into gaps/called same plays repeatedly on offense on the same drive) he quickly apologized and it never happened again. I respect his ownership of his mistakes and told him that. Good sport about it, SMOOOOOOTH connection until the last minute for some reason. As he masters the rules, he'll be a great addition to the league. Good game, and good luck in the offseason!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:36 pm 

Bears 34
Browns 6

OFFENSE: Struggled running the ball (8 carries for 8 yards). Early on, I thought his offense was pretty effective. Had a good mix going. Passes were going all over. But he had to settle for FG' and the game started getting away and he had to pass. Seemed to struggle when he had to play catch up. Favorite target was his TE I felt--especially against man defense. Likes the screen to his HB to his right and is sort of his go to play I felt. His QB struggled with accuracy in this game as well and just missed some throws.

DEFENSE: It was a mix of man and zone. He usually usered the RE. Was pretty good at getting off blocks but could occasionally sneak a run by him (but he also blew some up). Not a whole lot of note here. I felt it was a bend but don't break style defense as I didn't have many big plays but was able to methodically move the ball.

OVERALL: Solid sim game I felt. He got behind and his QB was off his game and that hurt him. Was effective early on when he could mix it up more. Good luck rest of the way.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:55 pm 
Site Admin

Colts 26
Browns 20 OT

Offense- Passed about 3 times as much as he ran. Not much success running. Has a formation he likes, single back twin maybe but obviously one side is stacked, usually the right and he likes to toss it right or run an out route with WR on left. Those two plays were ran probably 10 times between the two. Likes underneath routes. Will look to flats as well

Defense- Aldon SMith Really gave me fits with the rush. Stingy defense overall. Had trouble covering my TE. Had some success running between tackles.

Was a tight game. He had game won with 1 minute left and a tie game in the redzone and decided to pass the ball and I picked him off, we went OT and I pulled it out.

BFSLMLBTheShowOS http://www.operationsports.com/forums/bfsl-mlb-league/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/THE.BFSL?ref=tn_tnmn

Page 1 of 3 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]