It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:49 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to the BFSL. We are a sim football community with leagues for Madden and other sports titles on PS4

Please use your PS4 ID as your user name on this site.

Once you have joined the league site, fill out application info in PS4 Registration thread for the league you are wanting to join.

We will get back to you ASAP in that application thread once you have posted application.
Please take the time to read our league rules.

We do require tryout games for new members simply to ensure you follow the rules so please read our rules on the main page before you play.

You must be active on the league site and participate in league activities.

Most importantly, play sim football. Contact Sueppel24 or Bababooey76 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: SS-Dbldoggy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:04 pm 

PS4 ID Ss-dbldoggy
Is Your PS4 Connected Wireless or Hard Wired? Either
Cell #(for scheduling games) 413-262-1166
Availability To Play Normally: weeknights / weekends (work m-f)
Do You User Catch on Offense: No
Do You Switch Defenders on Pass Plays on Defense?: No
Favorite Teams: Patriots
Are You Willing To Play As Any Available Team?: yes, almost
Have You Read The Rules? Yes
Have You Played In Other Leagues, Which Leagues? Yes, Madden 14, primetime

Post subject: Re: SS-Dbldoggy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:32 am 

Bengals 34
Giants 27

Welcome to the league!!

Offense: The Giants debuted their new rookie QB who had some bad turnovers, but also showed that he has the skills to be a star in the BFSL. The Giants will take their shots downfield, but the rook QB's erratic accuracy deep will need improvement. Defend the short and medium routes. The QB also has good mobility and DOGGY will use this to his advantage. The run game was shut down for the most part. An early deficit makes an accurate assessment of the Giants run game difficult....as does the quality of NEw York's RB's which leave much to be desired.

Defense:
A real good pass rush. Miller and JPP really disrupt things. The Giants spent a ton of $$ in the offseason bolstering the defense and it showed. I was able to put up a good amount of points but this was due in large part to the high number of turnovers. Good corners, a dynamic LB, and a solid Dline......vulnerable to runs right up the middle...

Welcome to the league and best of luck going forward. Was a fun game and impressive comeback!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:50 pm 

Cowboys 43
Giants 14

Offense- Ran a good number of sets, 4 Wide sometime. Gotta watch Becham but will make nice reads. Has avg running backs who did do well this game, but once they were down, they had to pass and the rookie eventually threw picks. Offensive line was good.

Defense- Shut down Dez no catches in the first have. Mixed up coverages well, with a lil blitz from sides. Cornerbacks are great make sure to make no mistakes, held their own in man, and zone.

Overall was a good battle until the rookie QB got a little rattled. Great sim player, easy to schedule, great connection.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:23 pm 

Steelers - 35
Giants - 3

Offense - Mostly a spread passing approach. His QB has decent wheels and is s threat to run if things breakdown. Odell is main target but he spreads ball around. Lots of guys catching passes in this one. Mixes route types but he likes the deep ins and does a good job of hitting guys just out if their breaks. His best runs where out of shotgun.

Defense - One of the more aggressive blitzes I've played. Has some nice ones. Got me like 4 times. Seemed to mix who he user controlled depending on situation. Saw him user DL and LB for sure. Mixes fronts. Will bring secondary defenders off edge.

Overall - Sim. Easy to schedule with. Good sport. Really smooth connection.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:34 pm 

Giants 17
Eagles 24

Offense: balance attack but run blocking was weak. No big runs really. Likes beckham in pass game and will move him around. Dangerous when lined up in the slot. Mostly intermediate passing routes

Defense: played aggression and looks to stop run . Crowds box . Passing up seams worked well and so did screens to keep him from blitzing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:48 pm 

Bears 28
Giants 20

OFFENSE: Played a mix of 3WR sets and 2 TE sets. Didn't run much out of the 3WR sets. Struggled running the ball in this game. Passing on the other hand was very effective. It started out shaky with an INT that set me up with a short field and then followed that up by throwing an INT in endzone as about to score. Despite those turnovers, he still made a game out of it. I didn't notice a lot of tendencies in pass game. His first looks were Beckam followed by TE Donnell. Made nice reads as game progressed.

DEFENSE: His pass defense was excellent and held to 57 yards passing before knocking him out of the game for 8 weeks in the 2nd half. His rush defense had a lot of holes however. Played nickel a lot even against 2WR sets. I was able to get 226 yards rushing against him which was the key in this one I think. Seemed like a mix of man and zone. Don't have a lot to offer as I mostly ran the ball in this game.

OVERALL: Don't be fooled by record. Think it is combination of being gone some weeks while learning his team. He is a good player. Connection was good. Played sim. He is good addition to the league.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:07 pm 

Redskins- 21
Giants-42

Off- Has a good mix of run and pass, will look to get Beckem in 1 on 1 coverages, does like to use his TE is tight Jams, he will stay honest with the run both inside and outside, really likes the counter I think he ran it 3 times, Does not run screens.

Def- He will run 4-3 most of the game and man was the look he provided, he will keep is SS and FS deep most of the time running 2 deep, does not blitz often and has a ok run def, I had to pass most of the game so did not run much but he did play it from the edges great

Overall great game, easy to schedule no issues.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:18 pm 

Packers: 42
Giants: 7

Offense: Doesn't seem to be a running team..only 3 attempts for -2 yards....I never saw anything more than 2/3 wr sets...has talented receivers, his QB couldn't throw the ball into the ocean..and when he finally put together some drives his QB threw a pick in the end zone....most passes are over the middle...did hit some out routes as well..

Defense: users MLB and is aggressive..brings the blitz A LOT!!! 2nd half was almost entirely a blitz....I threw the ball more than I wanted and it created some open throwing lanes..and Rodgers had big day..400+ passing and 4 td's...likes a variety of zone blitzes...brings pressure and clogs throwing lanes.....

Overall: One of those games...I won all the 50/50 balls and my receivers caught everything thrown at them

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:35 pm 

Lions 35
Giants 28

Offense- The rookie passer had a great game. I was unable to stop the pass all game. I threw every look I had at him and nothing worked. Mixed up his routes and receivers. OBJ had 9 catches but both of his TEs had 6 catches. The TEs each had 2 TD grabs so watch them in the red zone. Running game was shut down all game but he didn't need it with how well he was passing.

Defense- 4-3 defense and user controls the LB. Does a good job covering receivers with the LB but plays can still be made. Defense wasn't able to stop anything I did. I ran for over 100 and passed for over 300. I didn't get pressured at all during the game. He tried once early on 3rd and short but I ran a quick pass play for a big gain and he didn't bring much pressure after that.

Overall this was a game I thought was over early but he never quits and made it a game. He matched my scores for the entire 2nd half and wouldn't let the lead get out of reach. He had a chance to tie it late but threw a INT in the red zone. Good sim player and easy to schedule.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:22 pm 

Offense- As usual, Beckham was unstoppable making some of the greatest catches and plays I've seen, dudes a beast, and you should definitely discourage him from going his way early. I didn't and it was a long day. Was down most of the game so he had to make something happen in the pass, so he had to abandon the run, other than that, great mix up of plays.

Defense- Ran 4-3, and nickel to accommodate my big WR packages. Got good pressure on the run and pass defense, but don't give up running cause it can really pay off. Has good corners, so keep him off balance throwing to multiple targets. His safeties will hold their own, as i couldn't get my WR's past them.

Overall great game. The rookie QB showed me a lot to look for, for next season. Had some bad fumbles, like 4, two of them he recovered back, but others not so much. Great connection, great game, but what stood out the most, is this guy doesn't care about the 1-11 record. Don't go in thinking you gonna win this game, cause he's not laying down, and I can respect a guy ready and willing to play out the entire season no matter how it looks. Nice addition to the NFC East and the league.

Page 1 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]