It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:39 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to the BFSL. We are a sim football community with leagues for Madden and other sports titles on PS4

Please use your PS4 ID as your user name on this site.

Once you have joined the league site, fill out application info in PS4 Registration thread for the league you are wanting to join.

We will get back to you ASAP in that application thread once you have posted application.
Please take the time to read our league rules.

We do require tryout games for new members simply to ensure you follow the rules so please read our rules on the main page before you play.

You must be active on the league site and participate in league activities.

Most importantly, play sim football. Contact Sueppel24 or Bababooey76 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 5 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Nebraska133
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:52 pm 

Madden Application

PS4 ID: dryden2b119
Is Your PS4 Connected Wireless or Hard Wired? Hard wired
Cell #(for scheduling games) 3165193837
Availability To Play Normally: after 5 on weekdays
Do You User Catch on Offense: No
Do You Switch Defenders on Pass Plays on Defense?: No
Favorite Teams: Cowboys
Are You Willing To Play As Any Available Team?: Yes
Have You Read The Rules? Yes
Have You Played In Other Leagues, Which Leagues? Not really

Post subject: Re: Nebraska133
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:27 pm 

Chargers 31
Lions 24

Offense: the lions came out very balanced with a good rushing attack and a quick firing passing game. Nebraska was quick to try to throw to open guys so be aware of crossing routes often. He liked to play flanker drive which has Calvin Johnson go across the field. I was able to break that and got lucky with a key fumble recovery. I also sealed the game with a kickoff return with about auntie to play.

Defense- defense was well balanced and covered my receivers often and deep. I had to throw under the coverage mostly and wait for something to open downfield. He blitzed often aondonnotngetbcaifht on playa room often

Overall. Great sim player. Game was leggy in 1 st half but was okay for second. Scheduling was easy to do with him also.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:14 pm 

Lions 30, Vikings 28

Very laggy at times, cleared up at others

Offense - balanced, but other than 1 long run with RB Abdullah, running game wasn't there. Passing game likes a variety of routes, not really a favorite target. Took 1 deep shot with Megatron, otherwise spread the ball around. Likes to scramble to his left when he has time. Very patient in the pocket, if you can get a blitz home, it will work. But he picked them up well in this game. Likes to dump into the flat when pressured.

Defense - great red zone D. I moved the ball up and down the field but he tightened up well in the red zone. Switches between LBs who he users, and once in a while the DE. Lets the TE work down field on him. Run defense was solid. Didn't allow anything to the outside down the field. Base 4-3 and more zone than man. Likes to bring a lot of pressure on 3rd down and inside the 10.

Overall - fun game, I was behind the entire time and missed a 2 point conversion with just under 2 mins left to decide it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:13 pm 

Broncos 17 lions 34

Offense- look for him to come out passing early. Loves the middle of the field and the 1st 3rd of it as well. Not afraid to hit check down routes. Liked ebron and johnson had a hell of a game. Solid offense all the way around.

Defense- saw more zone i believe. Users the linebackers and is very good at plugging up the run. Passing had room to be found if u have time in the pocket. His red zone d is very good.
Overall- 1st game we had DCd in the 4th qtr and was a tad bit laggy. This one was much better so not sure what happened there. Gg and good win

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:53 am 

Lions 44
Seahawks 41

Offense- Wants to establish run with Abdullah...mostly outside runs tosses sweeps from Singleback I .Passing game- Got everyone involved I was concentrating on Calvin and Ebron so he hit Fuller on some deep posts over the middle. Very balanced offense.

Defense- Mostly zones 2-3-4 with a little man sprinkled in. Users mlb and dline at times. Will blitz on early downs or 3rd and long. Flood concepts worked best in the passing game forget going deep.

Game wasnt as close as the final score ...sim player fun game. Had one sequence that left me shaking my head...He got called for a penalty..I declined so it left him in 4th down,,,he kicked a fg but I got called for roughing the kicker which gave him a 1st inside my 10...he scored a TD and the game changed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:32 pm 

Lions-16
Cards-9

OFFENSE-Didn't get run game going this game,except with about 3 mins let in game were he drove down and scored another Fg. Passing likes to move Mega Tron around and of course is his #1 target for the most part he was held in check 5 rec 82 yards and 1 td, likes to get hit him on crossing routes, drags slants and will throw it up to him. On 3rd and long will go verts and hit the receiver cutting towards middle of field with a nice touch pass.

Defense As stated in other post nice redzone defense shut me out in the redzone had to kick FGs twice. Saw a lot of zone. Usered Linebacker for most of the game,did play on D-line also.Can take Deep Shots if you have the Wide outs to do so.

OVERALL-Difference in the game was his redzone D and Palmer missing on some wide open passes. Game came down to the end where QB Palmer missed on two Fades to try to tie game, but I was going go for two if I had scored the TD. Great Game overall. Nice sim player and he can throw touch passes

8:Bengals 11-4-1
Game Times:Mon.-Thur4pm-9pm,Fri-Sun open smashsmash55-t2934.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:32 pm 

Lions 31
Bears 13

OFFENSE: Was pretty balanced with run and pass. Felt like he preferred to run to his left but did go all over. Moved the ball pretty well against me but was the beneficiary of 4 Cutler INT's and a Cutler fumble to set him up for scores. Did struggle a little bit with some of the different zone looks it seemed. He threw 4 INT's including 2 of them in the endzone. Calvin Johnson is often in the slot so be aware of that. My main concern in the game was dealing with Calvin Johnson but the star for the Lions in our game was WR Corey Fuller who had over 100 yards receiving and a TD. He ran the ball well with Abdullah and that was a big factor in the game as well. Most of the damage was right up the middle.

DEFENSE: Mostly zone defense. I struggled with pass protection against DE Ezekiel Ansah as he had 3 sacks. Will throw some blitzes up the middle that can come through fast. For the most part though you will be going against zone. I felt I could run and should have done it more. There were passing lanes as well but I forced too many throws in this one. Early on I found the TE on a flag route to the sideline was open and hit a couple of these routes.

OVERALL: Good player. Nice balanced offense. I felt there were plays to be had against the defense but I didn't make them and turned the ball over.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:11 am 

Vikings 41, Lions 34

Offense - very accurate passing game, and mixes up who he goes to. He'll move players around to get in the right spots (Megatron in slot, Tate by himself, etc.) and does a good job playcalling to get those matchups. Running game wasn't much again, except for 1 long TD run. Ran the outside toss more than anything else; I bottled this up and he didn't have much else to offer in the run game. Ran screens when the going got tough; favored the TE on 3rd down and long. Took a couple of deep shots in 1 on 1 situations. Will throw short to pick up yards on 3rd and long.

Defense - run defense is very good. Didn't let AP get going at all. Gave up some things down the seam and into the flats. Doesn't allow anything deep on the outside. Plays the screens very well. Mixes up who he users between LBs and a DE. Seemed to let the most get by him over the middle between LBs and Safeties. But his run defense is one to be figured out.

Overall - very back and forth game. I was up 10-0. He was up 27-13. I was 41-27.... both just kept coming back. Sim player, easy to schedule with and communicate with. Definitely the North frontrunner and deserves it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:25 pm 

Chiefs 31
Lions 19

Offense
Wants to establish a run off the bat. Does good with his tosses Abduallah needs to be contained to have success and when he got away from running the football it may have cost him the game. Seeks passes over the middle with of course Megatron and also Corey Fuller. Will throws some bombs down the middle of the field to Ebron. Also he does a great job of getting rid of the football I had 0 sacks. User is pretty predictable just have to execute with good defense to stop this guy.

Defense

User controls DE Ziggy Ansah and his defense does bring the heat! User does 1 safety on 1st down then usually 2 every other. Runs mostly zones on passing downs. Late game when he knew i was running the ball with the lead he still ran 2 safeties and in pass defense mode. Does a good job at stopping the run and the toss Charles eventually wore his defense out.

Overall

Good sim opponent thanks for playing at the advance good luck with your season

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:59 pm 

Lions: 31
Packers: 24

Offense: Running game consists of mainly runs off tackles to the outside...rarely runs it between tackles..be ready to attack at the edges...passing game is mostly underneath stuff...will take the deep shot to Megatron when he gets a match up he likes..but I'd say 85% of passes are drags or slants...he killed zone..struggled against man..I wold suggest highlighting Ebron or Johnson..they are his main targets..2 of his td's came on drag routes that he broke so he has good stick control

Defense: Mostly zone defense and he users the MLB...and like many in the BFSL, he's easy to get out of position if hes guessing where you want to go...I'd recommend attacking away from where he's usering...check downs on slants/drags may be successful

Overall; Typical NFC north game..offenses came out firing but mellowed out somewhat..Nebraska is a tough opponent and sim

Page 1 of 5 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]